1. In these conditions "we", "us" and "our" refer to Redingensians RFC Ltd, Old Bath Road Sonning, RG4 6TQ. "You" and "your" refer to the customer who places an order with us.
2. We reserve the right not to accept any order. Once your order is accepted by us, a contract will come into force, on the terms and conditions set out here.
3. We will try to deliver your goods as soon as practicable. You should tell us as soon as possible if you do not receive your goods within one week of placing your order or within one week of any estimated delivery date that we give you. Please note that any dates quoted by us for delivery are estimates only. If we are unable to deliver your goods within 30 days of your order, you may cancel your order and get a full refund for those goods.
4. When you receive the goods, you should check them as soon as possible, and let us know within 24hrs of receipt if there are any problems. Please retain all packaging and labels until you are satisfied with the goods. You will be responsible for any loss or damage to the goods which occur after they have been delivered to you. Nothing in this clause shall prejudice the rights of the customer under this agreement.
5. We will require payment of the price for the goods in full before we dispatch them unless we agree otherwise in writing with you.
6. Details of our delivery charges and methods of payment for the goods are shown in the relevant sections of our sales documentation.
7. All the goods that we supply will remain our property until you have paid for them in full, including all delivery charges.
8. Every effort is made to ensure that our prices and descriptions are accurate at the time of going to press. If an error is found and the prices or products change, we will inform you as soon as possible and offer you the option of cancelling your order or reconfirming your order with the revised price or product. We are under no obligation to provide goods to you at an incorrect (lower) price if the pricing error is obvious and could reasonably have been recognised by you as a pricing error. Our prices are set out on our website in Pounds Sterling and are inclusive of United Kingdom-rated VAT where applicable. You are responsible for the disclosure and payment of any import duties or other taxes which apply in the country to which the products are delivered. Prices remain in force until we publish new prices on our website. Delivery charges may apply and are displayed during the order process.
9. The information and advice contained in our sales documentation is for general guidance purposes only. You are responsible for determining whether it applies to your particular situation.
10. You may return goods for a credit or to exchange strictly in accordance with our published Return Policy, and in the event of a conflict between these terms and conditions and the Returns Policy, these terms and conditions shall prevail.
11. We will not be liable for any delay in delivering the goods which is due to events or circumstances beyond our reasonable control or for any losses.
12. Nothing in these conditions affects your statutory rights as a consumer. You may obtain information about your statutory rights from your local Trading Standards Department or Citizens Advice Bureau.
13. English law shall apply to these conditions.
Data Protection Act
The information that you provide to us will be used for credit and security checks and for managing your account.
We use the information you provide about yourself when purchasing / placing an order to complete that purchase / order. We do not share this information with outside parties except to the extent necessary to complete that specific purchase / order. We do not sell, rent or exchange your personal details with any third party. We use return email addresses to answer the email we receive. Such addresses are not used for any other purpose and are not shared with outside parties.